Our consultants are comprised of a team of Regulatory Compliance Advisors (RCA) who work closely with our clientele to assist in the development, management, and performance of an efficient, comprehensive, and fully compliant radiation safety program. If you need radiation safety consulting assistance, give us a call, our experts are ready to help.
- License application preparation
- License amendment requests
- Notice of Violation (NOV) response preparation
- NOV mitigation and resolution compliance
- Procedure development
Radiation Safety Program Assessments & Audits
All safety programs have weaknesses. Our team of professionals are highly knowledgeable and experienced in navigating regulatory matters and have a proven track record of finding and offering solutions to these weaknesses in even the best of radiation safety programs. Call us today to discover how our experience and expertise can make your program that much better at protecting your employees, your business, and the environment.
Services we offer:
- Detailed analysis of compliance to your Radioactive Materials license conditions
- On-site inspection of required records, postings, and facilities
- Independent area radiation surveys to ensure compliance to annual radiation exposure limits
- One-on-one interviews with Authorized Users to ensure adequate knowledge of radiation safety principles and regulatory requirements
- Review of Emergency and Operational Procedures for compliance
- Review of occupational dose records and reporting forms
- FREE Monthly Support Hours between Annual Program Assessments
- Complete and Detailed Report of Findings
- RSO Training
- Authorized User Training (Rad Worker)
Leak Testing, Shutter Checks, and Area Surveys
Qal-Tek can be contracted to come to your facility and verify the proper operation of your fixed density gauges. We can perform leak tests, verify proper shutter operability, and perform surveys. Qal-Tek can also perform repairs on any gauges not functioning properly. To arrange for anyone of these types of services, contact Qal-Tek at 208-325-5557 and ask for one of our Regulatory Compliance Advisors who will be glad to work out a quote and time schedule with you.