Within a year of its start, Qal-Tek also began calibrating and repairing Nuclear Density Gauges and Construction Testing Equipment. Their reach also expanded to cover a large section of the country with the addition of offices in Texas and Arizona plus two mobile labs. Since then it has grown to become one of the largest calibration facilities in the country, and one of the few with ISO 17025 Accreditation.
By 2004, Qal-Tek’s name had become well known in the Nuclear, Medical, Industrial, and Construction Industries throughout the United States. In 2007, the US NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) granted Qal-Tek a very broad service type license, allowing it to expand its services to assist licensees with their radiation safety needs.
Their Radiation Safety Support Services now include:
- Radiological Calibration & Repair
- Radiological Safety Training
- Regulatory Consulting: including performing audits, modifying licenses, responding to violations, area surveys, nuclear device leak tests & shutter checks, etc.
- Source Collection & Disposal
- Providing Dosimetry Services
- Supplying Radiological Instrumentation
- Managing entire CBRNE instrument inventory for small and large entities to save costs
Qal-Tek’s continuous dedication to superior customer service and quality has created a culture within the organization that has enabled it to assist many of the largest US corporations, state agencies, federal agencies, and other public entities.
Qal-Tek is dedicated to finding new and even revolutionary solutions to enhance radiation safety in the US. It’s employees are seasoned professionals with a great deal of expertise and sensitivity to meeting the complex and often times conflicting goals of meeting regulations and budgets while optimizing safety. With a well-established and proven track record of meeting these goals, Qal-Tek has built an organization that has stayed true to its founding beliefs and principles.